Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Crochet Epic Fail - Take 2

A while ago (holy cow that was back in May of 2011) I posted about my Crochet Epic Fail, it was a very simple dishcloth that went horribly wrong.....!  It was long and wonky and pretty much a perfect example of how horrible my crochet skills are.

Fast forward to February 2013 and for some reason I feel the need to add Crochet onto my list of never ending stuff on my plate: 3 kids, quilting, embroidery and now crochet.  I purchased a fantastic Craftsy Class called "Crochet Lab" and got to work.....


Its not nearly as epicly horrible as my original attempt at crochet but still more than a little wonky.  Its just a few rows of single crochet and then a few rows of double crochet (I think...!) but I somehow managed to drop some rows and all that good stuff - oh well - I can only get better I figure!  

Now I'll get back to work on my newest stitching project while watching Fringe on Netflix with my husband!  I would say that sounds like a fabulous way to spend a Wednesday night.  

Thanks for stopping by - See you soon! 



1 comment:

  1. I think that might be party of learning. I know when my sister started she made a lot of apple core shaped things. She might have some hints or tips she could give you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...