Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Scrappy Trip Along - Night 1 Progress

Last night I was able to power through 6 blocks of my Scrappy Trip Along quilt - its beyond cute and I can't wait to see how it progresses over the next (at least) 14 blocks.

I mentioned yesterday and in quite a few previous posts that I really struggle with 'random' placement of fabric especially after looking at all the other Scrappy Trip quilts on other blogs and Instagram.  I see what other people have done and start questioning my fabric choices since everyones quilts are so beautiful.  I think I am going to stick with my random'esqe fabric placement and hopefully as the quilt grows it will look at lovely as all the other quilts that I have been seeing out there!


I'm hoping to get at least another six blocks done tonight (if the kids go to bed without a fuss that is!) and I can't wait to see how it all looks together.

Thanks for stopping by - see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Your blocks look very cute. I have been wanting to try these block but think mine will be a scrap mess. Is there a trick to placement?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...