Friday, May 18, 2012

My Camping Quilt in a Week Challenge!

Last night I posted about how I got this lovely brainstorm to make a Jean Quilt in a WEEK for camping next weekend - well last night was quite productive and I got all the squares cut, pieced into rows, and cut again to make this lovely piece of quilting goodness:


I'd say thats not too bad because three hours before that picture was taken those squares looked like this:



Hopefully I can get the top mostly pieced together today (the squares are currently sewn together in three patch sections) and I can run to the fabric store and get some boarder fabric, backing and possibly some batting depending on how big the quilt winds up being.

Hi ho, hi ho, its off to the sewing machine I go!!  

Happy Friday everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...