Thursday, May 17, 2012

Camping Quilt

We are heading out camping next weekend since we don't want to battle the long weekend crowds plus Mr. Quiltapotamus works this Monday (in Canada our May long weekend is this coming weekend not next weekend like you have in the States). I made a passing comment to my husband the other day that i'd love to have a jean quilt to cuddle up in by the fire and now that's all I can think about!!!

So I do a little googling to find out approximately how many jeans I would need and now I'm going to do what I do best WING IT!!! ;)

I'm going to attempt to sew my little bum off for the next week and see if i can actually pull this quilt off for us to take it with us camping.

Wish me luck and I'll try to update my progress with the jean quilt each day to help keep me accountable!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I may have to give it a whirl myself one day soon. It would be great for the beach as well! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...