Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Family Challenge - 150 Parks by September 1!!!

Last summer a blog I followed did a challenge for her and her family to hit 100 parks over the summer while her kids were off school.  I thought this was a FABULOUS idea but since I was on bedrest the entire summer it was pretty much an impossible thing for me to do.  This year I'm off with the kids all summer but since Summer is still a few months away I thought I could up the challenge to 150 parks and start early (April 9th we officially started).  Mostly its a FREE activity to do with the kids and anything that I can do to help make them sleep better at night is good for me!!

Yesterday we hit our first park and of course I forgot my camera and I was all ready to hit a park today (camera in hand!) but we got sidetracked on the way to my sisters place.  So no park today!

Hopefully we can hit a park tomorrow and up our total park count to 2!!  ;)

Anyone up for a Challenge to hit 100 or 150 parks with their kids this summer?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...