Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ahhhhh - its a MESS!!!

How oh how did I go from this incredibly beautiful, peaceful, serene space:


To this crazy mess?!?!


Well for starters I guess it doesn't help that we had to bring a couch and treadmill down into the space so that adds a bit to the clutter and I guess it helps that I've actually been SEWING!!  I have a few projects on the go but I think my absolute next project needs to be to clean this mess up.....!!  And you can't even see the stuff thats hiding behind the Tumbling Rubies quilt top on the treadmill (and yes, I need to start running again soon but thats a different post for a different day!!!).

I can't expect it to stay spotless - I'd love to say that I'm a super neat freak but thats just soooooo not me - but I would love to be able to walk into my sewing room and think 'ahhhh, this is a nice space to create in'.  So tomorrow I'll add 'clean and organize sewing room' to my list of stuff to do and hopefully I'll have a clean and organized space to sew in tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...