Friday, September 23, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!!!

Earlier this week (on my birthday actually) I was awarded The Versatile Blogger Award from Erica at Vicrace Designs, Thanks Erica!  Its awesome to know that people are enjoying what I have to say!!



There are rules to this award...
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself on the post.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
4. Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you've picked for the award.

Here are seven things about me...
  1. I {heart} my minivan.  I've had it for a year and with three kids its been nothing short of spectacular and uber handy!!!
  2. Once upon a time I had a six pack - no not of beer but my actual stomach had real honest to goodness chiseled abs.  Sadly after three children my six pack has turned into a bit of a keg....!  ;)
  3. I got married at 21 and have been married for 9 years.
  4. My dream vacation would be 7 days in Disney World followed by two weeks in Hawaii to recover from the whirlwind park experience. 
  5. If I had to choose between never having a Coke to drink again or never having chocolate I'd chose the Coke!! 
  6. I wish I was a more organized person but I'm working on it slowly.
  7. I'd love to be able to qualify and run the Boston Marathon.
I have chosen 15 blogs that I feel deserve this award:





2 comments:

  1. Kari, you are very welcome! Now I'm off to check out the blogs you listed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for mentioning me! Haha, I could never give up chocolate. And ditto with the organisation! I dream of labelled storage boxes everywhere! :) Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...