Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Birthday Blanket update

Before we went on holidays (and I forgot my Gmail passwords for a few months...!) I started back to work on my Birthday Blanket (hmmm, need to figure out a better name for it than that....but that will come later) and got another 10 or so squares done - only another 120 or so more to go!!


Originally it was my goal to have this done before my 31st birthday, hopefully I can stick to that plan although it seems like I keep getting more and more things on my WIP list and not nearly enough are going onto my Finish Projects list.  I think that is life though, and hopefully I can get this a few more things done over the next few months - after all, what else am I supposed to do when it looks like this outside:



Until next time my friends....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...